Bae Rating: 3/5. I mean, it's shrimp. You definitely need another dish to go with these skewers to really blow potential bae away, but it's perfect for the summer!
Vibes: We're feeling tropical here! Vibe with us and enjoy.
For the shrimp:
1/2 LB of shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 tbs of garlic powder
1/2 tbs of onion powder
1 tbs of soy sauce
1 tsp of toasted sesame oil
Sriracha Lime Butter:
2 1/2 tbs of butter
1 1/2 tbs of Sriracha
the zest of 1 lime
the juice of 1 lime
- Mix all of the shrimp ingredients together in a small bowl
- Put the peeled and deveined shrimp in the bowl with the sauce, and stir to coat. Let them marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers, and place them on a grill at medium-high heat
- Flip the shrimp, and baste with the Sriracha-Lime butter, and grill until cooked through. Baste the other side, and remove from the grill.
- Serve with lime wedges and chopped cilantro for garnish.