2 tbs of soy sauce (or tamari)
-1/2 tbs of of ginger paste
-1 tsp of honey
-1 tsp of sesame oil
-Pinch of sea salt
-Pinch of black pepper
-sesame seeds (garnish)
-1 6 oz salmon filet
-1 TBS of Canola oil
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients together and set aside
- Pat the salmon as dry as possible, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 TBS of oil in an oven-safe skillet on medium-high heat
- Cook the salmon skin side down for about 2-3 minutes, or until it’s crispy and the salmon has started to cook about halfway up the filet
- Flip the salmon over and get the fleshy side nice and crispy and golden brown (about 2-3 minutes).
- Brush the fleshy side of the fish with the soy-ginger sauce, and finish under a broiler.
We served ours with spinach wilted in a little sesame oil!